Friday, September 28, 2007

Leaving Hershey PA

Well, we spent time resting in the Hershey area and we are ready to move on. We are heading home to Florida now. Our next stop will be Gasburg, VA at Lake Gaston.

While we were here in PA, my son stayed for a weekend with his friend, Daria. We had a nice visit. A little to many white russians though. We roasted some marshmallows Camp Fire& sat by the campfire, typical camping weekend. Camp Fire

If you visit the Hershey area, you must go to Shady Maple. Hungry
It is the largest smorgasboard I have ever seen. The food is endless. Too much to chose from. The gift store in the basement is like shopping at a mall. http://www.shady-maple.com/ Check it out.

So we are moving on. See you in VA.





1 comment:

Snookie said...

Hi, I just found your blog and have a few questions for you about it. Would you please email me at SnookieQ@aol.com letting me know that you would be willing to answer my questions. I don't have any PERSONAL questions, just ones about HOW you did things on your site that I found interesting. Please don't post this to your blog as I don't want my email addy out there. Many thanks! Snookie