Monday, January 14, 2008

Heeeeeere's Johnny

Well John got home this weekend. I was so happy to see him, just like a little kid for Christmas. He arrived home at midnight to a house full of visitors. My buddies from NJ came down to Florida & visited me for the night.


Bill, Dianne, Lou (Linda's father) & Linda stopped by & enjoyed the community bonfire & cookout. Eat your heart out Jimmy.

I hope they enjoyed it.
Well we all managed in my small house. John & I stayed in the motor home for the night. We all went out to breakfast in the towns local cafe minus John. He was a little to tired after driving from 4:30 am to midnight. His daughter is doing fine & recovering well.

I am going to see the doctor Jan. 15 to get out my stitches (hopefully). Then I get a hard cast. The pain is pretty bad but I finally got rid of all the side effects that plagued me.

Again, I can't say enough about the ladies in this community. They came to my rescue. What a wonderful bunch of people that live here.
Thanks again ladies!

No comments: